Veniamin Karpovich Chebanov was born in 1925. Lives and works in Novosibirsk (Russia) since 1935. He graduated from the Irkutsk Art School upon his return from the war in 1956. Chernov was working with the Novosibirsk Publishing House since 1957 and illustrated more than 80 books. He participated in many regional, all-Union and international art exhibitions. His works are in Russian museums and in private collections in Poland, Bulgaria, Germany, France, America, Finland. In 1974 he participated the exhibition "Graphics of Siberia" in France (Amiens).
Member of the Union of Artists of USSR (1957). People's Artist of Russia (2007).
Note: price is for all 5 sketches – first three are in watercolors and other two are dummy prints.
- "Sergey Mokhov" by Gleb Pushkarev
- "Sanka and Musket" by Peter Karyakin
- "The adventures of Vasya Krivenk" by Ilya Lavrov
- "Boys" by Alexander Gusev
- "Breakthrough" by Gennady Goncharenko