Grigoriy Andreevich Shponko was born in 1926 in the village of Balki (Zaporozhye region, Ukraine). Shponko studied in the master class of famous professor Trokhimenko in the Painting Department of the Kiev Art Institute, until his graduation in 1954. He became a member of the Union of Artists of Ukraine that same year under academician Tatyana Yablonskaya’s recommendations. He participated in many exhibitions, among them All-Union Art Exhibitions, in Ukraine and Moscow. His works are included in the collections of several museums and in private collections worldwide.
Member of the Union of Artists of Ukraine (1954).
Please note that this painting is not framed.