Terms and Conditions
Shipping - Terms & Conditions
- All canvas paintings and watercolours will be shipped rolled unless otherwise stated. All other works in flat packages.
- All works will be professionally packed and shipped by professional shippers or via standard post packages. Express post is possible at additional cost.
- All works are send from The Netherlands. Export permission from The Netherlands (outbound) by the gallery is not necessary.
- After payment paintings will be sent to the customer within three business days unless specifically otherwise stated. During the month of July shipping can take longer due to the holiday closure of the gallery.
- Framed works can be shipped with a frame. Additional costs of shipping of framed works will be discussed between the gallery and the customer.
- In the unlikely event a shipment does not arrive at the customer's address due to for instance theft, disappearal or force majeure the full sum will be reimbursed and a 20% discount will be offered for a next purchase at the gallery.
- All works can be sent with a certificate of authenticity if desired by the client.
- Due to the nature of our business, we are handling art, we need to imply a strict return policy. Hence clients are invited to view works on site, additional pictures can de made and send. Due to the vulnerability of art we can't take shipped works in return unless specific arrangements have been made regarding a specific sale between the gallery an the buyer.
- Any import or entrance fees and costs at the country of destination of the cleint are at the expense of the buyer.